from trail running to technical hiking.
Leaving no trace means buying fewer things. That’s why Tomir is the only shoe you need for just about every outdoor activity. From rolling terrain to mountainous peaks to new training regimes, you get secure comfort, outstanding grip, and next-level cushioning. Whatever keeps you moving, Tomir takes you further.
''We put so much into this during the design process, because we wanted a shoe that truly does it all. I love how robust it feels ''
– durable and tough, while fitting around my foot perfectly. And the grip is immense! It can handle pretty much every terrain out there. ''
– Kilian Jornet
A Durable, High Performance and Cushioned Trail Shoe
Tomir’s VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP + LITEBASE outsole with 5mm lugs is made for gravel and grass, sand and sun, roots and rocks. Every condition, every adventure. From the short strides of a last vertical kilometre, to weekend-long rolling hikes--feel secure, do more. The rubber compound is also (very) long-wearing, because it’s better for the planet to replace your shoes less often.
The upper is a unique blend of monofilament polyester and TPE. That makes it resistant to abrasion and snag. It’s also craft-stitched onto the midsole, which adds to the shoe’s durability. Asymmetrical lacing increases support and reduces pressure points.
The EVA foam midsole offers lighter weight, supreme cushioning, and step-enhancing rebound.
- Weight: 255g (M/US9)
- Stack height: 31mm–23mm
- Heel to toe drop: 8mm
The low down
- Craft-stitched abrasion resistant upper is supremely durable
- Asymmetrical lacing increases support and reduces pressure points
- EVA 50 low-density midsole offers lighter weight, cushioning and responsiveness
- VIBRAM® LITEBASE + MEGAGRIP outsole with 5mm lugs is lightweight and grippy in all conditions
NNormal's commitments to transparency
- Made in China by Fulgent
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Upper: 50% TPE | 22% polyester | 28% nylon monofilament