Exciting features of the new premium GPS watch, include:
- The lightest GPS watch of its size on the market – 29g with the new COROS Nylon band.
- 30 Hours of Battery Life in Full GPS Mode – a 20% increase from the original PACE
- New Strength activity mode with built in “rep” auto detection
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters.
- Custom Training mode – expanding the user’s ability to create cardio interval workouts along with custom strength workouts with more than 200 pre-loaded exercises
PACE 2 along with the new Stryd integration and proprietary wrist-based power readings have been tested by a variety of runners and fitness enthusiasts in various conditions and settings.
Additional PACE 2 features and specs:
- 5x faster processor than the original PACE
- 4x more storage, 5x more memory than the original PACE
- 60 hours of battery life in UltraMax GPS mode (a 20% increase)
- COROS Digital Dial for one finger control
- First of its kind Track Run mode
- Detailed training metrics and performance evaluations
“With a more advanced hardware design, PACE 2 will broaden the brand’s reach to even more performance driven customers” said Lewis Wu, CEO of COROS. “New software features and other characteristics of PACE 2 make it the ideal training tool for road and track athletes, triathletes, gym goers and so many more.”
Detailed review by DCRAINMAKER: